About the Examinations Office
The Examinations Office is responsible for the coordination and management of all centrally scheduled examinations and the publication of results.
Duties of the Examination Office include the:
- printing, secure storage and distribution of examination material;
- construction of the examination timetable for the University;
- examination supervisor allocation;
- organisation of examinations for other institutions within and outside of Australia;
- organisation of external Curtin examinations in locations within Western Australia, interstate and overseas;
- organisation of alternative examination arrangements for students with disabilities, medical conditions or religious reasons.
The Examinations Office also manages the University Grading System and the student academic status appeals process.
You can contact the Examinations Office between 9:00am and 4:45pm weekdays.